1) Certificate issued by ward officer, maintaining election roll certifying address of the applicant.
2) Residential certificate issued by Municipal Corporation/Local Bodies etc. confirming address of the applicant
3) Certificate by Village Extension Officer (VEO)/Village Head or equal rank officers, issued either on letterhead or under office seal.
4) Certificate from the postal office confirming address of applicant (Either on letterhead or under office seal and signed by Post Master/Assistant Post Master.)
5) Property tax bill / receipt
6) Ownership proof in form of Sales Deed / Power Of Attorney
7) MTNL CD ROM check printout which should necessarily be coupled with a positive TVR.
8) Last available Income Tax Assessment order
9) Permanent Account Number Intimation issued by Income Tax authority. It must bear name and address of the person.
10) Post Office Savings Pass Book bearing the account holder’s address with entries of at least one month or fifteen entries from the preceding 3 calendar months from the date of AOF.
11) Latest copy of utility bills such as electricity bill, telephone bill, post paid mobile bill, WLL bill, water bill, gas connection book, gas bill not more than 3 months old for new applicants unless it was accepted as valid KYC document earlier at the time of entering into previous relationships with the bank
12) Bank statement of account or Pass Book in name of applicant with existing Banker (Scheduled Commercial Bank)bearing the account holder’s address with entries of at least one month or fifteen entries from the preceding 3 calendar months from the date of AOF.
13) Letter from existing banker (restricted to a Scheduled Commercial Bank). Letter has to be obtained in original on Bank’s letterhead bearing the authorizing officers name and signature along with the stamp of the bank. The verification done should be for the name and address of the individual.
14) Ration Card (Printed / Non-printed)
15) Latest (not more than 15 months old) premium receipt of general/life insurance company. If the premium receipt is more than 12 months old, renewal advice from the insurance company is mandatory.
16) Original Letter from Employer certifying the residential address of applicant. Signature of the employee has to be attested on the letter. (Letters from Public Ltd Co or Private Ltd Co or Central/State Govt. Depts/bodies/Defence Dept. or Public Sector Units/Banks. The letter should be either on letterhead or issued under office seal/stamp and signed by the Head/ officer in charge.)
17) Copy of lease/leave and license agreement (registered / unregistered ) in the individual name, which are not expired along with utility bill in the name of land lord/owner.