Investment in real estate is a tricky task as you need to look into a lot of aspects and be calculative and wise if you wish to profit in the long run from your investment. A lot of people suffer huge losses in property matters because of lack of prudence before investing in real estate. Bangalore is currently one of the most populated cities of India as it is the country’s IT hub that gives shelter to thousands of IT professionals in the country. The immense growth aspects of the city are favorable for real estate investments in Bangalore. With a growing population and newer projects coming up every day in the city, there are high chances of profiting from investments.
Make use of the right time
Utilizing the right time is very important in case of every investment. You should know the right time to invest to gain the maximum profits. If you are planning to invest in Bangalore, do so right now before prices rise up too high. The city is in the process of growing to its full potential and the availability of land is decreasing. Thus investing at this time will fetch you huge returns in future.
Check out the location of the IT hubs
The demand-supply ratio in real estate in Bangalore is hugely influenced by the location of IT hubs.
- The South and South Eastern part of the city are the best to invest in due to huge concentration of the IT centers.
- Government bodies like BDA, HAL and KHB have laid out large-scale developments in these areas and places like Koromangla, Whitefield and JP Nagar have become important residential areas due to the abundance of offices, schools, hospitals and residential complexes.
- Sarjapur, one of the best areas of Bangalore in terms of development, with its IT SEZ by Infosys and Wipro projects has made the place favorable for investment.
- Whitefield is expected to have about 11-14% growth over the years because of newer IT projects that are lined up which makes this region a great catch for investors.
- The Karnataka Industrial Development Board has given 685 acres of land in Narasapura to companies like Honda Motorcycle and Mahindra Aerospace and several others. This is expected to generate huge employment in these areas and thus property prices are ready to shoot up by a huge extent.
Keep in mind transport and roadways
While choosing an area for investment in Bangalore, you must also keep in mind the availability of roadways and transport facilities. The place should be nearer to and well connected to the major hubs of the city, which houses the offices and the educational institutions.
- Hennur being located close to the airport and well connected to the major centre of the city has become a marked area for investment. Property prices have risen up to a great extent and are expected to rise by about 15-20% more in the coming years.
KR Puram in East Bangalore is well connected to the IT hubs like Manyatha Tech Park and Whitefield. This is the major reason for property prices going up in KR Puram as it is quite attractive in terms of location.
To know more about the Home loans in Bangalore click here..