Personal Loan from HDFC Bank Via Loanyantra.com
HDFC Bank’s Personal Loans are easy-to-get, quick and convenient. You can use a HDFC Bank personal loan for a variety of purposes, including travel, wedding expenses, home renovation, in a medical emergency or to buy a gadget.
HDFC Bank Private Banking Group has been recognized as the No. 1 Bank in the High Net Worth clients’ category in Euromoney’s Private Banking and Wealth Management Survey 12018. Also awarded by Business Today as Best Bank of the year 2018, Best in Innovation, Fastest Growing Large Bank.
Private Banking Services are powered by the best technology that you have come to expect in all aspects of your life.
Loanyantra.com feels proud to partner with HDFC Bank, a giant in banking industry. Home loans and personal loans at a customised interest rate and a complete priceless loan monitoring and management is what loanyantra provides. It is a great choice to opt for a loan from HDFC bank via Loanyantra.com.
Out of many what HDFC offers in different sectors, HDFC Personal loans mark a really unique influence.
HDFC Personal Loans
HDFC Bank, India’s No 1 Bank, provides personal loans with hassle-free documentation and superfast disbursals.
Besides speedy and transparent processing, the Bank offers a host of other benefits on its personal loans including flexible tenures and competitive interest rates.
These unmatched benefits from HDFC Bank make the products among the best personal loans in India.
Features of Personal loan from HDFC Bank –
- Fulfil Your Every Need
No matter what your needs, HDFC Bank can customise a Personal Loan for you. Existing HDFC Bank account holders can avail special offers, interest rates and charges. First-time Loan customers can also avail of a host of benefits.
- Transfer Loan Balance with Ease
Transfer your existing Personal Loan to HDFC Bank. Enjoy lower EMIs and SAVE on your interest payments
Interest rates as low as 11.39% on the existing loan transfer
Flat processing fee of only Rs. 1999.
To transfer your loan balance, Loanyantra.com is one of the authorised channel partner to get you a personal loan from HDFC bank at a lower interest rate than the existing market rate. Also get a complimentary service of managing your loan till you close it.
- Quick Eligibility Check & Disbursal
Check your Personal Loan eligibility online or at select branches in just 60 seconds. Once all your papers are submitted, the loan will be disbursed in just one working day.
- Stay Protected – Personal Accident Cover : For a nominal premium, you can avail of Personal Accident cover of up to Rs. 8 lakhs, and Critical Illness cover of up to Rs. 1 lakh. The premium for these policies will be deducted from the loan amount at disbursal. Applicable taxes and surcharge/cess will be charged extra.
Eligibility Criteria for Personal Loan From HDFC Bank –
The following people are eligible to apply for a Personal Loan:
- Salaried doctors, CAs, employees of private limited companies, employees from public sector undertakings, including central, state and local bodies.
- Individuals between 21 and 60 years of age
- Individuals who have had a job for at least 2 years, with a minimum of 1 year with the current employer
- Those who earn a minimum of Rs. 15,000 net income per month (Rs. 20,000 in Mumbai, Delhi, Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad, Pune, Kolkata, Ahmedabad, Cochin)
Documentation Details for Personal Loan From HDFC Bank –
Now in digital India, with Aadhar card the final and original proof, documentation has become very easy and accessible.
The following documents are required along with your Personal Loan application:
Identity proof (copy of passport/voter ID card/driving license/Aadhaar)
Address proof (copy of passport/voter ID card/driving license/Aadhaar)
Bank statement of previous 3 months (Passbook of previous 6 months
Latest salary slip/current dated salary certificate with the latest Form 16.
5 Things You Should Know before Applying for a Personal Loan from HDFC Bank –
- You pay the loan in equal monthly instalments (EMIs). The loan will be paid through post-dated cheques. You can also pay through ECS or a standing instruction to debit your HDFC Bank account with the EMI amount. Calculate how much you need to pay each month through the EMI calculator. Or whenever there is a query regarding the loan interest rate or tenure, loanyantra.com clarifies if you are an existing loanyantra customer.
- No pre-payment permitted until repayment of 12 EMIs. Prepayment charges are applicable if you prepay the loan within 3-24 Months – 4% of Principal Outstanding,25-36 Months – 3% of Principal Outstanding
>36 Months – 2% of Principal Outstanding. The additional charges (if any) are applicable in case you default or in case of SWAP (i.e. change the repayment mode).
- If you wish to change the mode of repayment of Personal loan from HDFC Bank, Post Dated Cheques(PDCs)/Security Cheques submitted towards loan repayment that have not been encashed, will be defaced and retained by the Bank.
In case, you wish to have your old Post Dated Cheques(PDCs)/ Security Cheques to be returned to you, you should lodge a request at the Retail Loan Service Center or through PhoneBanking or email at www.hdfcbank.com/services within 45 days from the date of application of change in repayment instructions.
- You should mention in your loan application a Guarantor, a person who guarantees to pay for your debt as a default on a loan obligation. Also get the signature done and also check if the guarantor’s credit scoring is good.
- Once you close the personal loan from HDFC Bank, get all the documents back and get a NOC from the banker and ask him to inform the CIBIL to maintain your credit scoring.
Know more about Personal loan from HDFC bank via loanyantra and get the loan disbursed as fast as nowhere else. Get proper guidance at every step from Loanyantra’s dedicated executives.