With colourful charts and instant results, our EMI Calculator is easy to use, intuitive to understand and is quick to perform. You can calculate EMI for Home Loan, Car Loan, Personal Loan, Education Loan or any other fully amortizing loan using this calculator.
Use the slider to adjust the values in the EMI calculator form. If you need to enter more precise values, you can type the values directly in the relevant boxes provided above. As soon as the values are changed using the slider (or hit the ‘tab’ key after entering the values directly in the input fields), EMI calculator will re-calculate your monthly payment (EMI) amount.
INDIABULLS Business Loans Application Form
The INDIABULLS is one of the most popular lending institue in the country. They also have a series of loan products targeted at different strata and types of customers, such as Home Loan, Car Loan, Personal Loan & Education Loan.
Application forms can be confusing. To make them easier for you to understand, we will explain the components and confusing sections of the INDIABULLS Business Loans Application Form here.
INDIABULLS Business Loans Application Form Explained:
The standard INDIABULLS Business Loans Application Form contains 3 forms – A to C, which are:
- Form A – Personal Details
- Form B – Employment and Income Details
- Form C – Declaration
Form A – Personal Details:
On the topmost part of the form is where you declare whether you are the applicant, co-applicant or guarantor. If you are taking the Business Loans alone, then you are the applicant; if you are taking it jointly with someone you are a co-applicant and if you are standing as a collateral guarantee to someone who is taking the loan, you are the guarantor.
In this section you have to fill in your personal details:
- Name (leave spaces between 2 words)
- Gender and salutation (title)
- Date of Birth
- Marital Status
- Name of spouse and father
- The number of people dependent on your income
- Mother’s maiden name (your mother’s surname before she got married)
- Category for special benefits (SC/ST or General)
- Nationality, Residential status and Religion
- Place of Birth
- Photo identification type (Aadhaar, Voter’s ID, Ration card, etc.) and the number of whichever card you are submitting, and its validity
- Driving licence number and its validity
- PAN or GIR number (the older version of PAN)
- Passport number and its validity
- Highest education qualification and the year of completing this course
- Current address in full (you also need to indicate how long you have been staying at this address)
- Contact numbers – telephone and mobile number(s)
- Personal email id
- Permanent address in full (if different from the current address). If the permanent address is the same as current address, just tick ‘Yes’ in this column.
- Telephone number of permanent address
- Office address or address of the place where you run your business
- Office contact details and official email id
- Repayment mode: This refers to which method you’d like to choose to repay the loan/pay the equated monthly instalments (EMIs). You can select any of the following:
- Check-off: Where your employer will deduct the EMI amount from your salary and deposit it with the bank.
- Electronic Clearing System (ECS): Where you can have the amount deducted from your account without manual interference. This can be done for an account in another bank as well.
- Post-dated cheques: Where you provide the bank with cheques dated for a specific date every month and the bank will encash them accordingly.
- Standing Instruction: Where you provide the bank with an instruction to debit the EMI amount from your account in the same bank.
- Others: Any other mode of payment you choose. Check with the banker for the options available.
- Relationship with the bank: The number of years you have been associated with INDIABULLS .
- References: You have to provide references of two individuals not related to you to certify your good conduct and debt levels.
Form B – Employment and Income Details:
In this section, you have to first specify whether you are salaried, self-employed or running your own business or a pensioner. Following that, these details need to be filled in if you are a salaried person:
- Name of employer
- Your employment status
- Total professional experience and breakdown in terms of experience in the present job and previous job
- If you are specifying a previous employment, you also have to give the previous employer’s name, contact number and address
- The industry you are involved in currently – for example, media, textile industry, banking or insurance, digital marketing, sales, accountancy, etc.
- The type of organisation you are working in, your department and designation
- Your employee number in the current organisation, and service remaining (if you are close to retirement)
- Website of your current company
- If you are a self-employed individual, the details given below have to be provided:
- Nature of business and type of ownership, and the number of partners if it is a partnership firm
- Name of business and the industry it falls under
- Trade licence number and its expiry date
- The percentage of shares you hold in the company
- Name of the person who holds the power of attorney (POA)
- Income with a detailed break-up of net income, gross income, frequency of receiving income and mode of payment (cheque/net transfer)
- Deduction details including gross obligations, net obligations and the number of times in a month you have to meet these obligations. These could include deductions by your company or bank on overdraft or debts you owe your friends and relatives, etc.
- Details of existing loans with banks, the type of loan (car loan, personal loan, etc), EMI amount, frequency of EMI deduction, the number of EMIs paid and outstanding balance
- Information about the number of bank accounts you hold
- Details of the credit cards you hold
- Information about the fixed deposit accounts you own
- Details of assets owned, such as land, property, shares and bonds, jewellery, etc.
You and your co-applicants and guarantor (if applicable) have to sign at the end of this form with date as a self-notarisation of the information provided.
Form C – Declaration:
This section is more about reading the terms carefully. Once you read, you need to indicate your consent or dissent in sharing, disclosing or using the data provided by you. This form needs to be signed by all parties concerned along with place and date.
Once you are clear about what information needs to be filled in each sections of the form, you need not get confused or worried about whether you are making mistakes. If you are unable to understand any part of the form, consult your personal banker or a friend who knows what the details are about. Do not fill in wrong details, or it could lead to rejection of the loan. This will impact not only your chance of getting another loan but also your overall credit score.